- Monday, July 6 from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at BPOE Elks Lodge, 300 North Madison Ave, Watkins Glen.
Tuesday, July 14 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at Schuyler County Human Services, 323 Owego St., Montour Falls.
For Chemung and Schuyler County
From July 1, 2009 through August 31, 2009, all presenting donors will receive a coupon for a free carton of Friendly’s Ice Cream, redeemable at participating Friendly’s restaurants. Coupons expire September 30, 2009. Tax additional where applicable.
To make an appointment to donate blood, all current eligible and new donors may:
- Call the local Sullivan Trail Red Cross Chapter House at 734-3317 days
- Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.donatebloodnow.org nights and weekends.
Anyone 17 years or older, weighing at least 110 pounds and in general good health may be eligible to donate blood. In New York State, 16-year-olds may donate blood provided they bring an original signed New York State Informed Parental Consent form for a 16-Year-Old to Donate Whole Blood. Appointments encouraged, walk-ins welcome and Identification is required.