- August 10 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Tyrone Fire Department, 3600 State Route 226, Tyrone;
- August 21 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Schuyler Hospital, 220 Steuben St., Montour Falls;
- August 26 from 12:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at Montour Moose Lodge, 2096 St. Rt.14, Montour Falls;
OUT OF THE 107,000 PEOPLE IN CHEMUNG AND SCHUYLER COUNTY, ONLY 3,867 DONATE BLOOD. PLEASE HELP US RECRUIT AND RETAIN BLOOD DONORS.
For Chemung and Schuyler County
From July 1, 2009 through August 31, 2009, all presenting donors will receive a coupon for a free carton of Friendly’s Ice Cream, redeemable at participating Friendly’s restaurants. Coupons expire September 30, 2009. Tax additional where applicable.
To make an appointment to donate blood, all current eligible and new donors may:
- Call the local Sullivan Trail Red Cross Chapter House at 734-3317 days
- Call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.donatebloodnow.org nights and weekends
Anyone 17 years or older, weighing at least 110 pounds and in general good health may be eligible to donate blood. In New York State, 16-year-olds may donate blood provided they bring an original signed New York State Informed Parental Consent form for a 16-Year-Old to Donate Whole Blood. Appointments encouraged, walk-ins welcome and Identification is required.