People with dementia in the early to middle stages and a family member or friend are encouraged to attend together, however caregivers can attend alone if a break is needed.
The Bed and Breakfast Social:
• Offers an opportunity to reconnect with others
• Can spark pleasant memories
• Provides an opportunity to spend time in a calm, peaceful, supportive environment
• Promotes a sense of pride in one’s community
• Provides an opportunity for reminiscence for the person with dementia
• Helps to establish a stronger support network
‘Bout Time Bed and Breakfast
277 Steuben St.
Montour Falls, NY 14865
1:30 pm-2:30 pm
Thursday, November 11, 2010
For more information, contact the Alzheimer’s Association at 585.760.5400 or 800.272.3900.
Registration is required and space is limited.
435 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, New York 14620
585 760 5400 phone
585 760 5401 facsimile
800 272 3900 24-hour helpline